Brand: TERESA’S COLLECTIONS
- Replacement Guarantee: We provide the solar panel replacement accessories for you if there has any quality problem. Do not hold the battery case when screwing the tube, it may cause break and cannot light up.
- Solar-Powered: ON/OFF switch on the light cover, please open the switch before charging. The solar garden light will auto sensor, turns on automatically at night and turns off automatically at dawn. It approximately recharge about 6 hours and light 8 hours (the solar power depends on sun intensity).
- Great Material: The peacock decor is durable and sturdy with high quality stainless iron peacock, pole and crackle glass ball. Great option for Father’s Day gift.
- Easy to Install: garden solar stake with 31.5inch/80cm total height (including the stake), simple assemble structure without extra screws, install instructions please follow the steps carefully in the pictures.
- Features: The outdoor solar light is waterproof and no worries about sun, rain, snow, etc. Very pretty addition to your yard, lawn or garden decorations.
Power Source: Solar powered and light-operated.
Light Source: 1 LED.
Waterproof Rank: IP44
Material: Metal(peacock and stake), glass (crackle lampshade) and plastic (solar panel case).
Solar Lights Instructions:
1. When you receive the solar stake, turn the ON / OFF switch at the light cover to ON position and place it under the sunlight for full charge.
2. Block the solar panel with your hand to see if it lights up or not. Please order another one for a replacement if the peacock light stops working.
The reason why the solar light does not light up:
— The switch under the solar panel needs to be turned on, and then absorbs the sunlight at daytime and automatically lights up at night.
— the solar battery energy is low because the solar panel absorbs sunlight for a short time during the day, and the light may be weak or last for a short time at night.
— Due to the light-controlled, the solar panel needs to be blocked if you want to light up during the day.
The reason why cannot install the peacock:
— Firstly, hook tail on to the back of the peacock.
— Secondly, screw the pipe with bulb into the peacock body.
— Thirdly, screw the pipe and stake.
— Fourthly, Slide the switch of the solar panel to ON.
— Finally, it’s finished. So please follow the steps carefully on above install instructions or in the pictures.
Warming tip: The glass ball has clasp so it can’t be blown off by strong winds. It illumates a soft purple light. You can put it in your garden and it looks beautiful.
Please contact our customer service immediately if the product you received does not work and the solar light is not the above reasons.